Meet Laura Nencetti, Home Care Coordinator for Wesley Health & Home Care. Laura creates customized care plans for her clients through Home Care by Wesley, our new care program.
Home Care by Wesley offers a wide variety of services including:
- Medication reminders
- General home health aide services
- Pet care
- Respite / relief care
- Live-in care
- Transportation to social events and medical visits
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Meal planning and preparation
- Hygiene assistance
Not sure if you or a loved one need Home Care by Wesley? Here’s a list of questions to help start the conversation:
- Do you have difficulty getting in and out of bed?
- Have you had a fall? How often do you fall?
- Do you skip meals?
- Are you eating a lot of frozen meals and/or take-out?
- Do you need assistance with bathing?
- Are you incontinent?
- Do you feel nervous about driving?
- Do you need a ride to appointments or errands?
- Can you do your own laundry?
- Do you need help getting dressed?
- Do you feel lonely?
- Do you ever feel disoriented or confused?
- Are you able to clean your own home?
- Have you had trouble keeping your medications organized?
- Have you missed doses of your medications
- Do you have a hard time climbing stairs?
- Do you wake in the middle of the night and need help?
- Do you have an illness or chronic condition?
- Do you need help exercising and staying fit?
Every person is unique, which is why Home Care by Wesley customizes care plans with the client in mind. If you need a little extra help, contact Laura today to set up a free consultation.