See Wesley at Tehaleh up close! Tour the Town Center amenity spaces and a sampling of brand new apartment homes. This is the best opportunity to see apartments in person and reserve your favorite – while they last!
• See new apartments & amenity spaces
• Listen to live music on the patio
• Talk with current residents and staff
• Enjoy food truck style treats on the patio
• Ice cream from Bliss Small Batch Creamery
• Delight in a dozen classic cars each day
• Experience life at Wesley
For everyone’s safety, COVID protocols are in place.
Please wear a mask indoors and practice social distancing during your visit.
• From WA-410 E, turn right onto S Prairie Rd E.
• Turn right onto 200th Ave Ct E.
• Continue straight for about 2 miles.
• At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Cascadia Boulevard East.
• At the next 2 traffic circles, continue straight to stay on Cascadia Boulevard East.
• After about 0.8 miles, turn left into Wesley at Tehaleh before the road forks.
If our lot fills up, please follow signs to overflow parking. A shuttle bus will be available to bring you from your car to our front door.
RSVPs are optional but if you let us know you’re coming, you’ll be entered to win a $50 gift certificate to Restaurants Unlimited.
Nestled in the foothills of majestic Mt. Rainier in Bonney Lake, Wesley at Tehaleh offers active, nature-inspired living for those 62 and better. Engage in a myriad of social activities from from fitness classes to life-long learning through Wesley U. And enjoy a whole host of amenities, including movies in the Theater, crafting in the Creativity Center and picnics on the patio.
Wesley offers a variety of living options from Independent Living to Catered Living and Memory Care—all in spacious, maintenance-free Northwest Modern apartments.
Sign-up to receive the Wesley newsletter!