Wesley Bradley Park is already providing older adults more than just a home; it is providing them a community. Seniors want security, socialization, a sense of belonging and purpose, the ability to “age in place” and to be as healthy as possible.
Wesley’s community in Puyallup, when complete, will offer a full range of living choices at all levels of care – from independent living and supported living (Catered Living) to memory care assisted living and skilled nursing & rehabilitation (Phase II) – all on a single campus.
Bradley Park is designed to meet the needs and desires of residents who want to stay in East Pierce County, where they raised their families, have friends and live their adult lives.
Ready to learn more? Call usat (206) 870-1334
Wesley Bradley Park will positively impact senior living by offering:
- A beautiful, planned adult community that provides high quality, compassionate care
- Walking trails and green spaces on campus plus close proximity to Bradley Lake Park to enjoy all it has to offer
- A central location in the heart of shopping, medical facilities and community life
- Private accommodations for all stages of life: independent living, supported living (Catered Living), memory care assisted living and skilled nursing & rehabilitation (Phase II)
- A state-of-the-art campus with needed additional supported living (Catered Living) and memory care assisted living apartments where residents live and age in place without having to move
- A fully-equipped health and wellness center offering residents a variety of classes and activities
- A variety of dining venues and meal options with nutritional and delicious chef-prepared menu choices
- A full slate of social and intellectual activities both on-campus and off-site
- Large common spaces for community events and smaller common areas for social gatherings and activities – where families and friends are welcome
- Pastoral and spiritual activities and support, respecting all faiths and beliefs
- On-campus skilled nursing and rehabilitation (Phase II) – with coveted private rooms and bathrooms – for residents in the surrounding communities, as well as Wesley residents
- A safe and secure place where anxieties and concerns about the future are minimized for both residents and their families
Your philanthropic support is vital to complete Wesley Bradley Park.
We seek $8.5 million of the total capital project cost, projected at $85+ million, in community and public support.
You can help provide our valued seniors – retired teachers, nurses, policeman, small business owners and homemakers – with a brighter and healthier future!
To learn more about our campaigns, giving options and recognition opportunities, please contact us at (206) 870-1334 or by filling out the form.