A three-phase, comprehensive redevelopment plan for this campus will integrate a variety of living options, better accommodate current and future residents, offer new amenities and take full advantage of our picturesque location and view of Puget Sound’s East Passage.
Advanced continuum of care facilities will provide for new resident-centered programs. The campus will continue to provide a full range of living choices at all levels of care for all stages of life – from independent living and supported living (Catered Living) to memory care assisted living and skilled nursing & rehabilitation (rendering above).
The new Des Moines campus will meet resident requirements and wishes more efficiently and effectively, and will improve accessibility.
Ready to learn more? Call usat (206) 870-1334
Wesley Des Moines will transform senior living by offering older adults:
- A centrally located “town center” that will bring comprehensive wellness programming to meet the physical, spiritual, social and intellectual needs of residents
- Quality-of-life amenities such as a chapel, theater, wood shop, art studio, salon, library, education center, community room, bistro and market, plus a top-floor club room
- A fully-equipped health & wellness center with a variety of classes in addition to a full slate of social and intellectual activities both on-campus and off-site
- Affordable pricing for many yet high quality and, as a nonprofit organization, a focus on quality of care vs. bottom-line profitability
- An environmentally-friendly design with construction that emphasizes green space, employs energy conservation features, and creates pleasing landscapes
- A state-of-the-art campus with needed additional supported living (Catered Living) and memory care assisted living apartments
- A Medicare and Medicaid certified Rehabilitation & Care Center that offers long/short-term skilled nursing and inpatient/outpatient rehab featuring private rooms – also available to residents of the surrounding communities
- Phased construction in stages so that residents can live comfortably during the redevelopment and then move seamlessly into their new home
- Educational training opportunities for area nursing, physical therapy and occupational therapy students
Your philanthropic support is essential to rebuild Wesley Des Moines.
We seek $12 million of the total capital project cost, projected at $125+ million, in community and public support.
You can help provide our valued seniors – retired teachers, nurses, policeman, small business owners and homemakers – with a brighter and healthier future!
To learn more about our campaigns, giving options and recognition opportunities, please contact us at (206) 870-1334 or by filling out the form.