The area’s only such community will be located in the Fairwood neighborhood on 140th Avenue SE, north of SE 180th Street. Strong financial support from the community is essential to create this phased project to benefit Renton’s underserved seniors.
Wesley Spring Glen will offer older adults more than just a home; it will provide them with a warm and friendly community featuring a sense of belonging and purpose, socialization and peace of mind.
Wesley Spring Glen will deliver a full range of living choices at all levels of care: independent living, supported living (Catered Living), memory care assisted living and skilled nursing & rehabilitation – all conveniently located in a single community.
Wesley’s campus will be designed to meet the needs and desires of seniors who wish to remain in their community—where they raised their families, have friends and live their adult lives.
Ready to learn more? Call usat (206) 870-1334
Wesley Spring Glen will make a positive difference in the lives of older adults by:
- Featuring a beautiful community that provides quality, compassionate care
- Providing a continuum of care so that all housing types and services – for all stages of senior life – will be located on a single campus
- Offering residents the ability to “age-in-community” without having to disrupt their lives by being forced to move as their care needs change
- Promoting quality of life for older adults by providing for the whole person through wellness, social, educational and spiritual activities
- Being located near shopping, medical facilities and community life with walking trails and green spaces
- Featuring a variety of dining venues and meal options with nutritional and delicious chef-prepared menu choices
- Providing a health and wellness center with a variety of classes, plus a full slate of social and intellectual activities both on-campus and off-site
- Featuring numerous amenities in a Town Center: library, movie theater, education center, chapel, bistro, hair salon, bank and more
- Offering a rehabilitation & care center (future phase) with long- and short-term private rooms and inpatient/outpatient therapy services for all area residents
- Being affordable for many and, as a nonprofit organization, placing people before profits
- Having areas for social gatherings and activities with a large common space for community events where families, friends and the greater community are welcome
- Providing comfort and peace of mind where anxieties and concerns about the future are minimized for both residents and their families
Your philanthropic support is critical to build Wesley Spring Glen
We seek $8.5 million of the total capital project cost, projected at $85+ million, in community and public support.
You can help provide our valued seniors – retired teachers, nurses, policeman, small business owners and homemakers – with a brighter and healthier future!
To learn more about our campaigns, giving options, and recognition opportunities, please contact us at (206) 870-1334 or by filling out the form.
"*" indicates required fields