« All Events
Healthy Aging in Puyallup
May 11 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Highlights will include:
- Nathan DeWitt, MMS, PA-C, a Kaiser Permanente physician assistant, speaking about the effects of high blood pressure.
- Dr. Jennifer Nybo, a Kaiser Permanente optometrist, discussing the importance of caring for your eyes as you age.
- Rashida Simpson, from SilverSneakers®, speaking about the health benefits — and fun — of exercising.
- Cindee DeWitt, a community resource specialist at Kaiser Permanente, discussing Puyallup’s many activities and resources.
- Lisa Osterloh, from Wesley Bradley Park, providing an update on the organization’s new retirement community in Puyallup.
For more information, call (253) 435-3100, option 3