Ways to Give
Wesley Community Foundation accepts gifts that make an immediate or deferred impact on our mission. Whatever program you choose, we are sincerely grateful for your generous donation. Thank you for your support of Wesley.
No matter which program you choose,
your gift makes a positive impact.
An outright gift can be made with:
- Cash or check
- Credit or debit card
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT) as a one-time or monthly recurring gift
- Monthly Wesley service fee add-on
- Payment on a pledge made quarterly, semiannually or annually
- Transfer of appreciated stock or assets
- Gift of an unneeded life insurance policy
- Transfer from a retirement account (rollover or distribution)
- Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) – receiving income for life
How to gift:
- Mail a check to to Wesley Community Foundation, 816 South 216th Street, Des Moines, WA 98198
- Call the Foundation at (206) 870-1334 with credit card information for a one-time gift or to set up a recurring monthly gift
- Donate online with credit card information
- For transfers, Wesley Community Foundation’s tax ID number: 91 – 1732317
In addition to having the potential to reduce gift and estate taxes, a planned gift may also provide life income, avoid capital gains taxes and provide a current tax deduction. For advice, you may wish to consult an attorney or tax advisor. Donors making such a gift or commitment are welcomed into the Foundation’s Legacy Society.
Click on ‘Planned Giving’ or contact Wesley Community Foundation to learn more about:
- Bequests in living wills or living trusts
- Beneficiary Designations (retirement plans, bank/brokerage accounts, life insurance)
- Wesley entrance deposit irrevocable assignments
- Charitable Gift Annuities (CGA) – receiving income for life
- Retirement Account Rollovers
- Real Estate Gifts
- Charitable Lead Trusts (CLT)
- Charitable Remainder Trusts (CRT)
A gift in memory or honor of a loved one is a wonderful way to pay tribute to someone special in your life. We are thankful for the many donors who make such gifts in support of Wesley Community Foundation’s mission.
Questions? We’re Always Here to Help!