Article from: https://www.tehaleh.com/
Whether you’re looking to go out or stay in, these creative Valentine’s activities prove that you don’t have to break the bank to have a great time.
1. Serve Breakfast in Bed Who doesn’t love stuffing their face while remaining horizontal? Whip up a delicious breakfast (or sleep in and serve brunch!) spread on Valentine’s Day and enjoy it lounging in your bed. It will be a nice change of pace from the usual hustle and bustle in the mornings.
2. Learn a Life Skill Do you have an interest that you’d love to explore? Scratch that itch by taking a cooking class, dance lesson, or golf class with your partner. You’ll feel accomplished and the memory will last a lifetime.
3. Take a Spontaneous Trip Take a day or even an entire weekend and venture to unique location. Need some inspiration? Here’s a handy list of nearby spots that are perfect for a Valentine’s Day getaway.
4. Host a Game Night Whether you’re happy in singlehood or cuddly in a relationship, what better way to celebrate human togetherness than a good ol’ fashioned night of competition? Have a blast teaming up with your sweetie or crush your crush by placing them on the opposite team for a spicy turnabout!
5. Recreate Your Favorite Date Take things way back to where you first started falling for each other with a second take at your first date or recreate a special memory that the two of you share. If you’re feeling super nostalgic, you could even order the same food and drinks.
6. Make a Meal Together A special home-cooked meal can be so much more romantic than going out to eat at a super busy restaurant. Even if one of you doesn’t have chef-worthy skills, the effort you put into making your partner’s favorite foods won’t go unnoticed.
7. Have a Rom-Com Marathon If The Notebook is a little sappy for your sweetie compromise by watching a few classic romantic comedies. Grab the popcorn and settle in on the couch for an evening filled with cuddles and laughs. Need help choosing which flick to start with? Here’s a list of chuckle-worthy Valentine’s Day movies ready to stream ASAP!
8. Play Hooky Take the day off from work and enjoy some together time. Have breakfast in bed (see above), do a crossword together, indulge in a bottle of wine with lunch or go see a matinee. Special moments like this will remind you why you first fell in love.