With warm weather comes fun in the sun. Here are just a few ways older adults can stay active at Wesley.
Health & Fitness
- local walking trails
- air conditioned exercise and fitness rooms
- Breathe and Stretch chair yoga
- pickleball games
- hiking at Mt. Rainier or Snoqualmie Falls
- dog walking trails and dog parks
- chair volleyball
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- community barbeques
- outings to musicals and theater productions
- outings to fairs or garden tours
- summer cruise to Alaska
- Wesley U lifelong learning (sign up for classes now!)
Enjoy the beautiful walking trails at Wesley at Tehaleh or the scenic lake at Wesley Bradley Park. Walk the garden grounds of Wesley Des Moines or enjoy the tranquil wetlands at Wesley Lea Hill.
There are plenty of activities to keep the mind and body active this coming season. Make the most of Wesley’s amenities and programs to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.